Friday, September 27, 2013

I am Dobamaldore

ENFJ- E(78%) N(12%) F(62%) J(22%)

I am an ENFJ meaning I am extremely extraverted, use my intuition, display my feelings, and use my judgement to the greater good. I think this is very accurate to me and there are a couple details mentioned that replicated my personality exactly. For example, "ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are." I felt this replicated me because I often times day dream and stay up at night thinking about the future. Also, definitlely see myself as a helper. I, for one, do not like people to get hurt, nor do I like to hurt people. I feel there is not need to when you can just  resolve it by expressing what is on your mind. However, if someone needs a reality check, I will not be afraid to tell them nor will I be afraid to be defensive. This applies especially when someone wrongs me or my friends. Furthermore, there was another quote that resembled my personality. It says, "[ENFJ's] offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts." I find myself able to determine who someone is, internally, through talking to them for only a few minutes. I tend to read people emotions and actions and analyze them. However I do love people, "ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others." In all I agree with everything the ENFJ is and how it applies to me.

4 comments:

  1. Lol apparently you're my "cohort". Congrats you're the cohort of an ISFP! :D

    I definitely can see you as a helper/enabler. Even though we're not very close friends I can see that you work hard to make sure your friends are happy by helping them. From what I've seen, I feel like this does fit you, and for the parts that I wasn't sure on, it makes me happy that I got to learn something new about you :) haha -awkward-

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, Thanks for the Credit on the affirmation Eric :) Yes you are a teddy bear! You are fun, sweeting, loving and great at giving hugs and comforting people :) You are a great friend!
    Now to your Myers-Briggs test, we are pretty much the same but it said I am an introvert instead! Surprising right? But its actually quite true. HaHa. Anyways, you are a helper and love to see people succeed. This is very relatable to you and you are an amazing person Eric! Please never change, or else I will call you out on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. words cannot express how hard i facepalmed when i saw how you spelled "Dumbledore".

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me both, Eric. ENFJs are called the "Teacher" type; is that a profession that's ever crossed your mind? It seems like this verifies your effusive and warm nature, which your peers are backing up!

    Some typos here; go ahead and use the spellcheck tool to make sure it publishes the way you want it to. Getting into the habit of reading over what you've written and editing it is going to be a necessary tool this year.
    Affirmation, plus this blog = 9/10

    ReplyDelete